[Fredslist] Gotham is making a huge effort to bring the Gotham Green Awards to a new level. How's it going?

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:41:56 EST 2011

We had our first meeting yesterday to explore:
  the interest and commitment level of the volunteers who attended
  the viability of making our Award one that will be coveted and sought
after by businesses
  how we can join with various other business "forces" in NY to have the
greatest impact
    and success.

Those of us in attendance agreed that the meeting was successful.  There was
alot of positive energy in the room and some new "group" relationships look
like they have a very good future.

If you yourself or if you know anyone who can contribute to our goal of
creating a Gotham Green Award event that will be well attended, and provide
an opportunity for businesses to be recognized, let myself, Fred or Robert
Politzer know.  We intend on creating a great deal of publicity and exposure
for all sponsors and winners.

Stay tuned for updates.

--
*Sherry Rivera*