[Fredslist] Medicaid/HRA help needed

dadler97 at aol.com dadler97 at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 14:30:27 EST 2011

I have a friend whose mother is very sick and due to her age was put on Medicaid.  My friend was told in December that she would need to pick a managed plan for 2011 for her mother, which she did.  Now, she finds out her mother is on restricted coverage/outpatient only which is not what she signed up for.  When she called the Medicaid office they informed her that HRA is a government subcontracted organization and that she would need to go to them directly.  She is now getting the run around and is in need of help.  Is there anyone in the Gotham Network familiar with Medicaid and their managed health plans that can give her some guidance?  Any help would be appreciated.

Please contact Vanessa directly at 917-340-9855 or her email which is Vanessa.Catambay at gmail.com.  Thank you Gotham and have a wonderful weekend.

Debra Adler
Janet Adler Realty Ltd.
www.janetadlerrealty.com