[Fredslist] ONE WEEK FROM TODAY! CONSTRUCTION MEETING! RESERVE YOUR SPACE

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 16:11:24 EST 2011

March             9th

                    New  Time        12:15-2

                    Friar's Club      East 55th  Street

                Guest  Speaker        ALEX  FERRINI

The  next meeting of the Construction Group, which is a non non compete
group,  will present Mr. Alex Ferrini as a guest speaker.  Alex is an adjuct
professor of Construction Law in the LLM program at the New York Law School
and  has authored many articles on construction and design industry  topics.

He  represents private, institutional and public owners in construction
litigation,  including delay construction defect and lien foreclosure claims,
as well as  issues regarding mistake, concealed conditions, professional
malpractice, and  surety bond claims.

The  topic he will speak on is Bonds and Subguard-How to protect  against
Contractor and Subcontractor  Default.

This  meeting will prove to be very interesting and I expect a "full
house".  If  you are interested in "riding the circuit" or if you are a member of
the  Construction Group, I would suggest reserving early.  Should you need
it,  below you will find a link to pay on line.  If you are a member of the
Group, please make sure you make your reservation by replying to this  note.

_http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1952&eventTy
pe=3_
(http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1952&eventType=3)
JANET  ADLER