[Fredslist] Help! printer/presentation material emergency!

Erin Ardleigh EArdleigh at wassociatesny.com
Thu Jun 30 16:37:11 EDT 2011

Hi Gotham,

My partner is making a presentation to a VIP on Thursday 7/7 and just
discovered that the materials will not fit into our custom printed,
foil-stamped linen folders that we typically use for client
presentations. Ideally, I need a three ring binder or something
comparable to hold 75-100 pages. We need 6 for the meeting. I don't
think I have time to have anything custom printed. Does anyone have a
suggestion for an insanely fast printer or some nice presentation
materials that are better than the average stuff from Staples?

Thanks in advance,

Erin Ardleigh

Wechsler Associates, Inc.

212-583-0800