[Fredslist] Proud to Be a New Yorker

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 18:06:01 EDT 2011

Sizzle (she is just a small dog and really had no idea what was  happening)
and I were also amongst the spectators...from 34th St to 23rd  Street
because we wanted to be a part of something historic and to see the joy  on the
faces of those who until this week ere considered "unequal"  citizens.  I
wanted to share in the day and to enjoy the moment in the  lives of some of my
clients and friends....Bravo New York...but I would have  been prouder if we
had been first!
Janet

In a message dated 6/26/2011 5:47:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,