[Fredslist] Paul is our Hero!

Ann Shengold ann at jlack.com
Fri Jun 24 12:30:37 EDT 2011

Hi Tribe,

We wanted to thank Paul Napolitano of Two Sons Environmental, Critter CleanUpNY and CoChair of East End Group Fame for coming to the rescue. His generous expertise saved the day. A soaked car interior after a heavy rain was handled with ease. Problems big or small - Call Paul! We're so glad we did. Thanks! Paul!!

Have a safe, fun summer everyone,
Ann
Ann Shengold
Director of Operations
J. Lack Consulting
15 Toilsome Lane
East Hampton, NY 11937
PH: (631) 324-9980
www.jlack.com<http://www.jlack.com/>

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:  The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.