[Fredslist] Spring Cocktail Party

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Wed Jun 22 07:12:24 EDT 2011

Last night's party was another memorable Gotham evening, with many new faces
and prospective members in the house.

It's always great to see my friends and catch up again with them on
business, family and other events since we last gathered.

For me it's a family reunion!

You just cannot image the amount of work that Debra Lindner does to ensure
smooth operations at these events.

She is an unsung hero of Gotham and should be recognized, so Deb, here's our
electronic applause!

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert

Your Best Interest LLC

e-giving  |  connect2collaborate

PO Box 320048

Fairfield, CT 06825-0048

203.373.0875

efax 203.549.0406

www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Celebrating 10 years: helping our clients nationwide

enhance cash flow, using practical electronic techniques