[Fredslist] Gotham Swim Team Announces 2011 Event

Rick Raymond rickraymond at focusedbusinessleader.com
Tue Jun 21 15:14:59 EDT 2011

Dear Fellow Gotham people,

The Gotham City Networking Swim Team announced, as its 2011 fund raising event, participation in the Swim Across America Sound To Cove (STC) swim on August 13, 2011.  Contributions are used for fighting cancer.  The event has a 1 mile, 5 K or 10 K swim.  The event concludes with brunch on the beach.
Gotham already has a team set up for the STC swim; and all swimmers, boaters, kayakers, and volunteers are invited.

To check out the event or register go to:  http://www.swimacrossamerica.org/site/TR/OpenWater/NassauSuffolk?pg=entry&fr_id=1186
To register for the Gotham Team as a swimmer, volunteer or boater, then follow the link:  “Join an Existing Team” and do a search for Gotham City Networking.

This is a fund-raisings event.  To sponsor a swimmer go to:
http://www.swimacrossamerica.org/site/PageServer?pagename=Donate_Sponsor , and search by name. Participants can send their sponsors to the same link to make a pledge.

Swims from previous years were done in conjunction with the Nassau County Red Cross in Oyster Bay, but that is not being held this year.  The photo below is from the 2008 Oyster Bay swim.

Let me know if you have any questions, and see you on the beach

All the best

Rick

Richard Raymond Associates, Inc.
Succession Planning, Family Dynamics, Leadership Performance &
Entrepreneurial Development In Family Businesses
http://www.focusedbusinessleader.com/
http://richardraymondassociates.blogspot.com/

New York, NY • 212-777-0083

Read my article in the New York Enterprise Report magazine, and listen to my blogtalk radio interview on family businesses.
http://www.nyreport.com/articles/76617/succession_planning
http://tobtr.com/s/1394737