[Fredslist] Do you advise clients on Estate Planning?

Erin Ardleigh EArdleigh at wassociatesny.com
Mon Jun 20 18:15:26 EDT 2011

If so, we have an exciting strategy that we'd like to share with you!

This strategy can help your clients reduce estate and income taxes on
any or all of their qualified funds. Our speaker, Stephen B. Wechsler,
CLU, has over 42 years of experience advising clients on wealth
preservation.

We're holding a complimentary seminar in midtown Manhattan on Tuesday,
June 28, from 8:30 - 10am. It includes breakfast and 2 NY accounting CPE
credits.

CPAs, attorneys, bankers, financial planners and other advisors with
high net worth clients are welcome.

I hope that you will join us and learn how this strategy can benefit
your clients. To rsvp, please email me at eardleigh at wassociatesny.com

Best,

Erin Ardleigh

Wechsler Associates, Inc.