[Fredslist] HE HAD HER W/A KISS ON THE CHEEK

Mike Wiebe mike at wiebeassoc.com
Thu Jun 16 08:29:26 EDT 2011

Ed Bienstock recently reset my wife Lynn's several decades old engagement
ring.. and reset her heart.

The thing is Lynn hates the city and is intimidated by it.   She's a
wonderful country girl!  (We live in leafy quiet Sleepy Hollow in
Westchester).  As we entered Ed's building I could tell she was put off by
the diamond hecklers on the sidewalk who tried to get us to come in to
their shops.   The complicated steps to get past electronic door locks to
get into Ed's shop unsettled her further.

Ed genteelly kissed her on the cheek when I introduced them and I could
tell he had her at "hello".  She was completely at ease now and her heart
was already, at least a little, reset regarding the scary big city.

Oh, by the way, the ring was really beautiful and the price was right.

But I think she will cherish it because of the kiss!!

Wiebe Associates, LLC
Risk Management & Insurance Consulting
Expert Advisor & Litigation Consultant
address: Suite 300