[Fredslist] Marketing "People"

Nils Morgan nils at hartynet.com
Wed Jun 15 13:32:38 EDT 2011

Hello,

I work with a high end property care and maintenance company that has built
themselves into a 10mm company over the years through a variety of tactics,
including DM, and active sphere of influence marketing.

They would like to create some pieces to position and highlight some of the
unique skills of some of the people in the organization to existing clients,
and to warmer leads.

Obviously, we have all seen this method done to varying degrees of success.

Does anyone have any well done examples in a service, or professional
services field that could be good to model for my customer to reference.

Thank you

Nils

Nils Morgan

Printing and Direct Mail Consultant