[Fredslist] MASTERMIND OPEN HOUSE - THIS EVENING

Rick Raymond rickraymond at focusedbusinessleader.com
Wed Jun 15 11:55:30 EDT 2011

MASTERMIND OPEN HOUSE - THIS EVENING

"No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind" - Napoleon Hill.

The Small Business Advisory Team (SBAT) mastermind group is having an open house this evening:
Time: 6:00-8:00 pm
Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Place: Broadway, Manhattan  between 20 and 21st Street.
If you are in Manhattan this evening and would like to learn first-hand the benefits of a mastermind at no cost, for details and location:
·       email me at rickraymond at focusedbusinessleader.com, or
·       call me at 646-594-5587

Mastermind groups have been a staple of many successful people including Andrew Carnegie and Ben Franklin, whose mastermind group gave us our first library, volunteer fire departments, the first public hospital, police departments, paved streets, and the University of Pennsylvania.

Rick Raymond

Richard Raymond Associates, Inc.
Entrepreneurial Performance & Leadership  Development
http://www.focusedbusinessleader.com/
http://richardraymondassociates.blogspot.com/

New York, NY • 212-777-0083

Read my article in the New York Enterprise Report magazine, and listen to my blogtalk radio interview on family businesses.
http://www.nyreport.com/articles/76617/succession_planning
http://tobtr.com/s/1394737