[Fredslist] Gotham LI Health Care Meeting June 24, 2011

Cynthia Somma cssomma at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 17:15:56 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Hope this email finds you well.

Our first summer meeting will be on Friday June 24th @ Ben's office---8am
Offices of Moritt, Hock, Hamroff, LLC
400 Garden City Plaza
Garden City NY 11530

Please let me know that you will be attending.
Health care is one of the most talked about issues right now, let's see if we can come together as a group and help push forward topics that we feel strongly about, and make those changes a reality! At the very least we should try to understand those changes. Good or bad.

Hope to see you all next week. Please bring a guest, a colleague a friend, the more insight we have-the better.

On a personal note--Thank you all for your well wishes and positive thoughts....I'm back~~ and feeling better than ever.

Warmest regards,
Cindy

Cynthia Somma, CPC, CMM
Physicians 1st Reimbursement Svcs, LLC