[Fredslist] One week from today Gotham parties at Planet Hollywood on June 21, 2011 - join us for our Summer cocktail party and Orientation

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Jun 14 16:04:37 EDT 2011

Hi Gotham:

What are you doing next Tuesday, June 21? Well the following Tribe members
will be at Planet Hollywood celebrating summer, meeting, mingling, and
networking. Planet Hollywood is located at 1540 Broadway (45th & Broadway in
Times Square).   The party starts at 6:00 pm and the price of admission
includes drinks and hors d'oeuvres.  Cost of admission is $55.00.

Still some seats left, so sign up today at
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2258
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2258&eventTy
pe=2> &eventType=2

If you are attending and don't see your name below, let me know!

First Name

Last Name

Nicole

Andrews

Michael

Appel

Hank

Appel

Erin

Ardleigh

Jane

Beddall

Howard

Bersch

Scott

Bloom

Scott

Bloom Guest

Douglas

Bogle

Sharon

Bregman

Carl

Bulgini

John

Buscarello

Paul

Carter

Christopher

Clarke

Susan

Cleary

Andrew

Cohen

Connie

Cohrt

Salvatore

Costa

Frank

Cuneo

Vincent

DeRogatis

David

Edwards

Gil

Effron

Michelle

Espy

Ronald

Fatoullah

George

Fehling

Flo

Feinberg

Joshua

Forman

Mary

Fugle

Michael

Garibaldi

Ben

Geizhals

Gerry

Goldhaber

Luis

Gonzalez

Elin

Greenberg

Raviv

Greenberg

John

Grip

Anthony

Grosso

Tom

Haber

Jack

Halpern

Jack

Halpern

Claudine

Halpern

Marc

Halpert

Steven

Hebert

Judy

Heft

Elaine

Heyda

Neil

Katz

Steve

Kirschner

Sharon

Klein

Marci

Kovac

Jayne

Latz

Bambe

Levine

Bambe

Levine Guest

Mary Ann

Lindenbaum

Debbie

Lindner

Peter

Lindner

Howard

Lipset

Janet

Liz

Ryan

McGinnis

Lucas

Meyer

Danny

Mizrahi

Judie

Moceri

Melodee

Morrison

Monica

Paul

Gregory

Pellitteri

Michael

Post

Sanjay

Ramji

Sherry

Rivera

Gideon

Schein

Nancy

Schess

Bill

Schess

Sally

Scott Stedman

Elissa

Slan

Norm

Spizz

Bruce

Swicker

Leslie

Tayne

Mitch

Tobol

Michael

Vasami

Lisa

Waterman

Suzanne

Weissman

Rona

Wexler

Irene

Zelterman

Josh

Zinder

Susan

Zinder

Make plans to join us on Tuesday evening June 21, 2011 at Planet Hollywood,
for our annual summer cocktail party. Planet Hollywood is located at 1540
Broadway (45th & Broadway in Times Square).

The party starts at 6:00 pm and the price of admission includes drinks and
hors d'oeuvres.  Cost of admission is $55.00.

For payment information for the Cocktail Party at Planet Hollywood, click
here:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2258
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2258&eventTy
pe=2> &eventType=2

As always, we will have our traditional orientation meeting for Gotham's
newest family members. If you are new to Gotham, come and join us to learn
how to maximize your Gotham experience. Feel free to define "new" any way
you would like!! The orientation will be facilitated by me, Nancy Schess
(Gotham co-Founder) and Mitch Tobol (our webmaster).  Orientation will be at
4:30 p.m. at Planet Hollywood followed by the Cocktail Party

There is no cost to attend the Orientation, all we ask is if you are
attending the Orientation, you RSVP to me at Debbie at gothamnetworking.com  no
later than June 14th  so we will know that you will be attending.

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com