[Fredslist] My visit to Gotham New Haven

Alan Klein alan.klein at acepayroll.com
Tue Jun 14 14:11:15 EDT 2011

Yesterday morning I had the pleasure of riding the circuit to Gotham New
Haven.

The day started with a swim across the sound (okay I took the ferry).

For those of you on Long Island the meeting is less then 10 minutes from
Bridgeport where the ferry lets you off in Connecticut.

For those of you in the city, I promised Mark I would let you know that the
train does actually also leave the city and goes to Connecticut.

Seriously Marc runs a great group and you should consider visiting.

Alan