[Fredslist] Anyone know these surgeons...?

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 01:01:59 EDT 2011

I am now consulting surgeons to remove some material  touching nerve in low
back, ASAP.  Please take a quick look at  these names and tell me if you
know, or know of,  any &  if so what and how you know it.  Thanks very much!

  Franco Cerabona -  NY Downtown Hospital (formerly  Chief Surgeon at St.
Vincents)

  Eric Elowitz - Cornell/NY Presbyterian (West 59th St. near  river)

  Joseph Herbert - Langone Med Ctr/Hospital for Joint  Diseases

  Christina Drafta -  also Langone/Hospital for Joint  Diseases

  Allen Maniker - Beth Israel @ Union Square

  Raj Shrivastava - Beth Israel (same)

  Nirit Weiss - Mt. Sinai

  Sathish Subbaiah - Mt. Sinai

  Dr. Zou or
  Dr. Hangyan  - both Mt. Sinai

  Paul Huang - NYU Medical Center

Thanks again!

  Iris

Iris  Wolinsky
ATTORNEY ARBITRATOR MEDIATOR
227 Riverside Drive, New York, NY  10025
(212) 865-0505 ~ Tel & Fax, (917) 716-7690 ~  Cell
iriswolinsky at aol.com