[Fredslist] Nassau internist/GP for my college athlete son

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Thu Jun 9 15:11:54 EDT 2011

Gotham:

I'd appreciate recommendations of an internist/general practitioner in
Nassau County for my 20-year old son who is a college athlete (football
O-lineman), and is at a point well beyond what his pediatrician can or
should handle.

It'd be great if the physician has experience with athletes, as my son's
regular lifestyle includes some extreme workouts and some occasional general
injury issues that are not common to the older population.  (He has an
orthopedist, so no recommendations are needed in that area.)

Please provide medical office contact info, and also advise how you know and
why you recommend the physician, particularly for a prospective patient such
as my son.

Best regards,

David

Gotham L.I.

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David Abeshouse

626 RXR Plaza

Uniondale, New York 11556

Ph: 516-229-2360 | Fax: 516-229-2361

Business Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution | Arbitrator/Mediator

 <mailto:David at BizLawNY.com> David at BizLawNY.com |  <http://www.BizLawNY.com>
www.BizLawNY.com

View my profile on:
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm
&trk=ppro_viewmore> LinkedIn |
<http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html> Avvo |
<http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516> Mediate.com

Selected as one of L.I. Pulse magazine's 2011 Top Long Island Legal Eagles:
The Top-Rated Attorneys (category: Alternative Dispute Resolution)

 <http://www.lipulse.com/trends/article/long-islands-top-legal-eagles-2011/>
http://www.lipulse.com/trends/article/long-islands-top-legal-eagles-2011/

Selection criteria: Independent lawyer peer review ratings from the
Martindale legal directory (A-V Preeminent/5.0 out of 5.0 ranking)