[Fredslist] Time to make plans for Gotham summer cocktail party and Orientation

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Jun 9 13:38:13 EDT 2011

Hi Gotham,

Make plans to join us on Tuesday evening June 21, 2011 at Planet Hollywood,
for our annual summer cocktail party. Planet Hollywood is located at 1540
Broadway (45th & Broadway in Times Square).

The party starts at 6:00 pm and the price of admission includes drinks and
hors d'oeuvres.  Cost of admission is $55.00.

For payment information for the Cocktail Party at Planet Hollywood, click
here:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2258
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2258&eventTy
pe=2> &eventType=2

As always, we will have our traditional orientation meeting for Gotham's
newest family members. If you are new to Gotham, come and join us to learn
how to maximize your Gotham experience. Feel free to define "new" any way
you would like!! The orientation will be facilitated by me, Nancy Schess
(Gotham co-Founder) and Mitch Tobol (our webmaster).  Orientation will be at
4:30 p.m. at Planet Hollywood followed by the Cocktail Party

There is no cost to attend the Orientation, all we ask is if you are
attending the Orientation, you RSVP to me at Debbie at gothamnetworking.com  no
later than June 14th  so we will know that you will be attending.

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com