[Fredslist] Ride the Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 10:49:27 EDT 2011

Lat chance this summer to ride the expert circuit.  Our lat meeting before our
summer break will be Monday, June 13 at 12:15-2:00pm at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's
Italian Restaurant (230 E.44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).  Our speaker, Ned
Einstein, will lead our discussion on Strategies for Getting Paid BEFORE We Turn
to Collection Agencies.", a topic of interest to any professional interested in
getting paid on time for our services.  Let me know if you will join us on
Monday.  We do not have a non-compete clause so all are welcome.  Gerry
Goldhaber

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC