[Fredslist] Alan Schwartz

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Wed Jun 8 15:15:52 EDT 2011

Gotham Family:

We regret to inform you that Alan Schwartz's mother, Harriet Schwartz,
passed away early this morning.

The funeral is tomorrow at Gutterman's, located at  8000 Jericho Turnpike in
Woodbury. The service is at 2:00 p.m. and they will begin receiving people
at 1, please plan on arriving by 1:30. Following the funeral, the burial
will be at Wellwood Cemetery.

The family will be sitting Shiva following the burial on Thursday till 8pm
at Alan's parents home, 60 Blanche St, Plainview, NY.  They will also be
sitting shiva on Friday and Sunday from 1:00 p.m. to 6 p.m.

I know that Alan's Gotham family is sending him their condolences and
sympathies on this loss.