[Fredslist] Bar Harbor and Kennepunkport recommendations needed

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed Jun 8 09:05:29 EDT 2011

For the Maine lovers....

We have just decided, somewhat spontaneously, to go to Maine in July with
friends. I called Amex platinum and they didn't have any recommendations!!
I started to search on the internet and then I thought that you can all help
us even better than the internet.

I welcome your suggestions (knowing they may be booked) for Bar Harbor and
Kennepunkport.  If you have restaurants you love please feel free to share.
I haven't been to Maine in over twenty years and I recall how difficult it
was to get accommodations at the last minute.

Help!!!
Many thanks in advance,

--
Jayne Latz
*President, Corporate Speech Solutions*

*Please go to Facebook to get current updates and be sure to click on
"like":
http://www.facebook.com/CorporateSpeechSolutions*

**

**