[Fredslist] Any more available summer jobs for college students???

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 20:21:01 EDT 2011

Hi all-

 Bill Pepino- who attended a Gotham meeting for the first time this morning in our South Shore group- told us that he has summer jiobs available for college students. If you know a college student who is looking for a summer job (and who doesn't?), please have them contact Bill directly. His contact information and all the relevant information is included in his email.

Let's show him the power of Gotham!

Rona Gura