[Fredslist] Any more available summer jobs for college students???

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Tue Jun 7 16:46:19 EDT 2011

Hi All,
I hope there are still jobs to be had for the summer of 2011.

The job that my stepson had for the summer fell through so unfortunately at
this late stage of "summer" he needs a job.
He is a terrific kid. Anyone would love to have him work on their team. He
is polite, independent, personable and extremely bright.  He will only need
to be instructed once on a task.

He just finished his freshman year at Vanderbilt and his pre-med. He prefers
Long Island but would consider coming to the city for the right job.

Please forward any leads to Zachary.pek at gmail.com

Many thanks for your Gotham Magic.

Jayne Latz
*President, Corporate Speech Solutions*
"we help you say it better"
www.corporatespeechsolutions.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18MUZJUfZqA
(917) 841-2965

*Please go to Facebook to get current updates and be sure to click on
"like":
http://www.facebook.com/CorporateSpeechSolutions*

**

**