[Fredslist] Final Call To Make a Difference - for Leadership Transition! Tuesday June 7

Christopher Lamal clamal at lamal-law.com
Mon Jun 6 01:34:39 EDT 2011

One of the great attractions of the Gotham Make a Difference (MAD!) group
lunches is that they draw a large number of non-Gotham members, giving
Gothamites a chance not only to ride the circuit to network with other
Gotham members but also to meet many people they've never met before.

Leadership transition issues arise in every organization, regardless of
whether it's a for profit or a nonprofit enterprise, and they are especially
acute when the transition involves the founder.  So our lunch meeting on
Tuesday should be of special interest to everyone who is involved in
organizational or business management.  Joining us as a guest will be Gilles
Mesrobian, a fellow at the Support Center for Nonprofit Management
(www.supportcenteronline.org) .  Gilles is an expert in leadership
transition in nonprofits and will lead a discussion on leadership transition
issues and challenges. Gilles is highly experienced in facilitating
leadership transitions and brings a great deal of wisdom to the subject.

Our lunch will be tomorrow, Tuesday, June 7 at 12:30 at Friars.

We have no non-compete, so guests and circuit riders of all stripes are
welcome to join us.

Guests and circuit riders can register and pay ($40) online at
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2254

Ever MADly yours!

Chris Lamal

Christopher T. Lamal