[Fredslist] RIDE the CIRCUIT to NEW DOWNTOWN GOTHAM VIEW OF THE WORLD!! Thursday, June 9

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 22:38:43 EDT 2011

       [image: Accommodations]       [image: Accommodations]
RIDE the CIRCUIT to NEW DOWNTOWN GOTHAM VIEW OF THE WORLD!! Thursday, June 9
Ride the Circuit to the next Downtown Gotham Lunch in our new and improved
venue. There are many openings in this rapidly growing emerging group, so
COME ON DOWN(TOWN) You will experience the best in business and social
networking AND have a great lunch! 12:30 - 2 pm Club Quarters Hotel 140
Washington Street (at Albany Street) View of the World Dining Room $35 Cost
Please contact me to clear potential conflicts and to RSVP Susan Williams
Cleary Group Coordinator Certified Health and Weight Counselor 1133 Broadway
New York, NY 10011 917-922-4694
*When*
Thu, June 9, 12:30pm – 2:00pm GMT-04:00
*Where*
140 Washington Street (Club Quarters Hotel, Dining Room View of the World
*Who*
Susan Cleary
fredslist at gothamnetworking.com