[Fredslist] Its a new week and we are hoping Thursday at 12:30 is still available. PLEASE JOIN US for some time well spent

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 22:09:32 EDT 2011

*JOIN US FOR OUR NEXT MEETING OF GOTHAM GREEN THIS THURSDAY JUNE 9*

"*Learn how our members contribute to the NY effort to be "More Green*"

*You have heard the expression PEOPLE, PLANET and PROFIT come and find out
what is meant by it and how it affects you in your business and personal
life.  *

We hope to see you, your business associates and friends so we can share how
to implement some of the current concepts and you can benefit by making some
changes and SAVING MONEY.

Come and meet new people, visit with old friends and learn more about where
the "Green" is for you.

We welcome the opportunity to share our plans for the GOtham Green awards
and will appreciate your input as to how to make it more successful.

Our SPOTLIGHT by:
 Architect Al D'Elia of
ASD Architecture + Design

Where: Friar's Club
When: 12:30 -2; Thursday June 9
What: Click this link if you will attend:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2031&eventType=3

We welcome guests from all walks of business.  We are not a group concerned
with competition.
BRING FRIENDS!

*Please contact me with any questions you may have and PLEASE RSVP ASAP.*

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com