[Fredslist] Your Chance to be on TV....

Gurmeet Sodhi gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com
Sun Jun 5 15:23:34 EDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

We have a Fathers Day Special coming up soon on my show. We are looking for
Men who have sacrificed it all. We want to talk to men who have given up
their careers.dreams everything to take care of their families while their
spouse is the bread winner. We salute them this Fathers Day. If you or
anyone you know who might be interested in joining us then email us....ASAP.
We would love to hear from you.

Please feel free to forward this to your friends and family.

Thank you.

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Ph: 516-662-5215

Fx: 888-460-7666

 <mailto:gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com>
gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com

"Act as if failure is impossible and your success

will be assured......."

Like us:
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-York-NY/Gurmeet-K-Sodhi/101121119979843>
http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-York-NY/Gurmeet-K-Sodhi/101121119979843

Link with us:
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=107370595&trk=tab_pro>
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=107370595&trk=tab_pro

Tweet us:  <http://twitter.com/#!/GSWITHGS> http://twitter.com/#!/GSWITHGS

Check out our most recent episodes on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/GSwithGS?feature=mhum