[Fredslist] Ride the circuit to Princeton on June 17 to learn The Meaning of Life

Karen Nathan karen at olivineconsulting.com
Thu Jun 2 15:20:57 EDT 2011

The Princeton chapter's next lunch meeting will be held June 17 at Eno
Terra, 12:30-2 PM.  Our featured speaker will be our very own Suzanne
Nielson with a talk titled "The Meaning of Life."  You don't want to
miss this!  Suzanne will focus on organizing your time, your
paperwork, and your possessions so that you can steer your life where
you really want it to go.

Click here to register in advance:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2136&eventType=3

For directions to Eno Terra visit http://www.enoterra.com/directions
If you plan to ride the train please let me know so that I can help
arrange transportation to the restaurant.

Karen K. Nathan
Olivine LLC
609.577.7096
karen at olivineconsulting.com