[Fredslist] Mike Marino memorial--Saturday September 17th @ 4:00 pm

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 12:24:39 EDT 2011

Hello Gotham.

As many of you know, Mike Marino who was one of the founders of the GLBT Gotham group passed away a few months ago.  He was a wonderful member of our tribe/family and is missed by many.  Mike always had the true spirit of giving and helping others in need.

Please see the below information regarding a Memorial for Mike.

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Candidate Sourcing Recruiter
Healthcare Division
Robert Half International

245 Park Avenue-25th Floor      522 RXR Plaza
New York, NY 10167                     Uniondale, NY 11556
Tel 212-687-7878                            Tel 516-357-2000
Fax 212-682-7749                        Fax  516-357-2018

Email:  Jeffrey.kamberg at rhi.com
website:  www.rhi.com

Worldwide Leader in Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948