[Fredslist] Will You Be There Sunday Night (7/31)?

Nancy Schess nschess at kleinzelman.com
Thu Jul 28 13:20:18 EDT 2011

We will be!  Bill and I are looking forward to The Theresa Foundation's
Comedy Night on Sunday and we want you to join us.  I know that other
Gothamites are planning to attend.  Will you?

All of the information you need is in Vincent Russo's email below.

Hope to see you there.

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue - 15th Floor
New York, New York 10022
Tel: 212-935-6020 x219
Fax: 212-753-8101
email: nschess at kleinzelman.com
web:  www.kleinzelman.com
----- Forwarded by Nancy Schess/KZRD on 07/28/2011 01:17 PM -----

             "Vincent Russo"
             <vincent at vjrussol
             aw.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  Fredslist at gothamnetworking.com
             fredslist-bounces                                          cc
             @gothamnetworking
             .com                                                  Subject
                                       [Fredslist] Nothing like Comedy

             07/13/2011 02:02
             PM

             Please respond to
               Vincent Russo
             <vincent at vjrussol
                  aw.com>

Come laugh with us at our Comedy Night!

The Theresa Foundation will be holding a Comedy Night this summer,
generously hosted by Governor’s Comedy Club in Levittown, New York!