[Fredslist] divorce after 50

Jerome Wisselman email at lawjaw.com
Wed Jul 27 12:31:45 EDT 2011

Dear Fellow Gotham Members:

Wisselman, Harounian & Associates is hosting a DIVORCE AFTER 50 group
meeting in our office this evening (Wed 7/27) at 6:00pm.

This group offers support for men and women who are 50+ and thinking of
separating and divorcing or are already in the midst of a divorce. The
issues and stage of life are different so why shouldn't the group be
different also?  If you know someone that might benefit from this
complimentary group, please help us to spread the word.

Every phase of life brings different issues and questions and all people do
not fit into a one-size-fits-all mold.  Life has given us a different
perspective than we had when we were younger and we know that we cannot be
an expert on every topic but we learn to get the information that we need
when we need it. This group is here to make that information-gathering
process easier and it will also be a comfortable place to ask your legal
questions and meet some other people going through a similar situation at
the same time you are.

Some of the issues that will be discussed that may be unique to our phase of
life are pensions, retirements, maintenance, social security, the adult
children, maybe there are grandchildren and the house.

Law partner Jacqueline Harounian will be running this meeting.  People
should bring questions for a livelier discussion.

 Our office is at 1010 Northern Blvd, Suite 300, Great Neck, NY -- just west
of Community Drive

Please contact Sharyn at 516-773-8300 with any questions.

Regards,

Jerry

Jerome A. Wisselman, Esq.
Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.