[Fredslist] We did such a good job let's try another...dog for adoption!

Debra Adler dadler97 at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 14:01:40 EDT 2011

Hi Tribe,

This is Tesla and she is my foster dog.  She is 6 years old and extremely lovable.  She loves to play with all kinds of toys, walks well on the leash and is paper trained too.  She is looking for a home she can call her own.  Her Mom passed away and Tesla was at her bed side Tesla's entire life so she is now learning to socialize with dogs and people too.  Dogs she finds interesting, people are still questionable, until she gets to know them!!

If you or someone you know is interested in meeting her, please contact me directly.  This is through the Metropolitan Maltese Rescue group if you're interested in adopting Tesla please go to http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/NY20.html and fill out an application and ask for Tesla directly.  She will make someone very happy this I promise.

Thank you!

Debra Adler
Janet Adler Realty Ltd.