[Fredslist] Places to Stay in Nantucket

Michael Lord michael at mlordco.com
Fri Jul 22 09:08:46 EDT 2011

Gotham:

I am considering a family trip (4 people) to Nantucket leaving on or around August 8.  If anyone knows someone looking to rent a house, condo, or cottage or has a good lead to a rental agent, please send any referrals my way.  I'd also consider hotels and B&B's if anyone has a suggestion.  Thank you.

Michael Lord, Esq. | Michael Lord & Company
245 Fifth Avenue, Suite 901 | New York, NY 10016
237 Danbury Road | Wilton, CT 06897
Phone: (646) 258-1761 | (203) 834-0008
michael at mlordco.com | www.mlordco.com
Member, National Association of Legal Search Consultants (NALSC)