[Fredslist] Dog needs a home - going to pound on 7/25 otherwise

Gail Koelln gkoelln at inspiredperspectivescoaching.com
Wed Jul 20 10:37:17 EDT 2011

I've received a couple of emails from people trying to help, but no takers yet, so I'm re-posting this email.

A friend of mine, Trini, can no longer keep her dog, Sally, and is looking for a new home for her.  Below is information about her including a link to some pictures.  Sally will be going to the pound in a few days if there are no takers.

Caveat:  Sally doesn't like men and has nipped a few people. She functioned well with my friend because there is not much traffic where she lives now and no men live there.  However, Trini is moving and the situation is changing. I saw Sally yesterday and if you're a dog person and she senses you like her, she is very, very sweet.

Here's what Trini has to say:

This is my dog Sally. I can no longer take care of her, and she has an appointment to be brought to the pound on July 25th if I cannot find a home for her. She's about 2 1/2 years old, I think - I don't know for sure as I adopted her from a rescue place almost 2 years ago, and she was about 1/2 grown. They told me they think she's a Shitzu/King Charles Cavalier mix, but who knows! She's about 16 pounds.

She is sweet and loving and eager to please. She likes little children. I think she may have been abused before I got her, as she's afraid of most men. She's a "velcro" dog, and is always within a few feet of me. She's a good watch dog, and is very protective of me.

http://gallery.me.com/trini#100225

Gail Koelln, Certified Professional Coach
Coaching Family Members Caring for Elderly Relatives
(718) 776-7284
gkoelln at inspiredperspectivescoaching.com
www.inspiredperspectivescoaching.com