[Fredslist] Former colleague looking for West Side sublet

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Tue Jul 19 23:42:01 EDT 2011

Tribe,

let's help out Van King, who was a producer at "America's Most Wanted"
(now cancelled) when I worked there.  Anyone with a lead can contact
Van directly.

Mike Steger Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC
1325 Sixth Avenue, 27th Floor
New York, NY  10019
(212) 956-9393

30 Ramland Road, Suite 201
Orangeburg, NY  10962
(845) 359-4600
(845) 689-2155 (fax)
msteger at steger-law.com
www.steger-law.comwww.mistercopyright.net
Licensed in New York, California, Virginia and the District of Columbia

I got a great job recently that will be taking me to NYC soon.  I'll
be there for 5 months producing a true crime series for Dick Clark
Productions which will be airing on Investigation Discovery Channel.
So, I'm asking anyone and everyone I know who either lives in New York
or who travels there often if they might know of a furnished apartment
that I could sublet starting in late August and going through January,
2012?

Since I'll be working in SoHo, ideally, the apt would be on the west
side of Manhattan anywhere from Tribeca all the way up to the Upper
West Side. I don't need any thing bigger than a studio or 1 bedroom
... the only possible complication is that I'll have my two cats with
me, but they're super clean, don't shed and don't have claws (so and
are very clean & housebroken.

I'd love to spend no more than $1,500 to $2,000/month, but I might be
able to go up a bit.

Best to you!!
Van King
cell - 310-344-5552