[Fredslist] Harry Bingham Stamp

ritasue at ritasue.com ritasue at ritasue.com
Mon Jul 18 22:43:04 EDT 2011

>From Wikipedia-(I thought it sounded familiar)

"After the proposal received wide bipartisan support in Congress, a commemorative stamp portraying Hiram Bingham IV as a "Distinguished American Diplomat" was issued on May 30, 2006.[3]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiram_Bingham_IV#cite_note-2>"

RS

RitaSue Siegel | President | IDSA, AIGA, DMI, AIA |
RitaSue Siegel Resources | ritasue at ritasue.com
PO Box 845 | NY 10150 | mobile 917 806 3947 |
Skype RitaSueSiegel | Free | Getting a Design Job | http://www.ritasue.com/downloads/Get_a_Design_Job_2008.pdf