[Fredslist] Murdoch Misdeeds?

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Sun Jul 17 18:34:39 EDT 2011

As a student of fraud and a candidate for fraud certification, I can tell
you that the size of Murdoch's empire would make it real easy to conduct
these affairs under his nose without his knowledge and many more.  While I
secretly believe he did know, putting that aside for the moment, anyone bent
on committing fraud can do it. Some, like his newspaper, can do it for very
long periods of time including years.   It isn't until an astute person
and/or independent auditor comes by that the gig is up usually.

Warmest Regards
Ester Horowitz CMC, CITRMS, CIISA
Growth and Protection in a changing world

www.m2powerinc.com
 516 409-0849
888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?
I see things that never were and say why not?"
-George Bernard Shaw-

Recipient of the Networker of the Year Award
from Gotham City Networking
"It's better to give than receive but what goes around comes around."

How Naked Are You? How Naked is Your Business
apsa-eh.iddoctor.net
Take the Test. Get Your Score.

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed.  This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If
you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this email, and delete all copies of this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.