[Fredslist] Have a Good Laugh! Gotham's Own David Powers at The Laugh Lounge Tuesday Night July 19th @ 8:30

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 09:29:06 EDT 2011

Good Morning Gotham!!!!

** **

David Powers, Bandit member, will be performing as part of "Frank Vignola
and Friends" on Tuesday, July 19th at 8:30-10:30 at the Laugh Lounge on the
Lower East Side.  The club is located at 151 Essex Street (Directions are
below)

David is out right hilarious and often does his stand up comedy for charity.
* *In real life, David is in Business Development for David Feldman
Worldwide which delivers court reporting and other legal services.

David is hoping that many of you will come out, support him, cheer him on
and have some hearty laughs in a show that will be filled with a mix of
up-and-comers and well-known comic veterans.

As show's name suggests, Frank Vignola is headlining, and he is one of the
best comics in this city.  If you haven’t seen him perform, this is a great
opportunity.  Also appearing are the very funny Rob Shapiro and Sarah
Wadelton, along with a few more comics to be announced.

There is a $12 cover and a 2 drink minimum.****

For reservations, call the Laugh Lounge at (212) 614-2500, and please make
sure that you tell them you are coming to see DAVID.

A headcount is necesssary, *so please RSVP to David below *as well and let
him know if you are going to make it, and how many you will be.

*I know I can use a good laugh.  So, I'm going to be there for sure. I'd
love to see a bunch of the Gotham Tribe there too! *

Warm Regards,

Susan Cleary

Group Coordinator Bandit/Downtown Gotham

Message from David below:

Directions to The Laugh Lounge:****

The Laugh Lounge is 2 blocks south of the intersection of Houston Street and
Avenue A.  The easiest way to reach the club by subway is to take the F
train to the Delancy Street stop and walk the 1.5 blocks north back towards
Houston.There is a $12 cover and a 2 drink minimum.

For reservations call the Laugh Lounge at 212-614-2500, and please let them
know you are coming to see me.

As always, I need a head count, so please RSVP and let me know if you can
make it. I look forward to seeing you!!!

Best,
David

Directions:
The Laugh Lounge is 2 blocks south of the intersection of Houston St. and
Ave. A. The easiest way to reach the club by subway is to take the F train
to the Delancy St. stop and walk the 1.5 blocks north back towards Houston.s
city. If you haven't seen him perform, this is a great opportunity. Also
appearing are the very funny Rob Shapiro and Sarah Wadelton, along with a
few more comics to be announced!

There is a $12 cover and a 2 drink minimum.

For reservations call the Laugh Lounge at 212-614-2500, and please let them
know you are coming to see me.

As always, I need a head count, so please RSVP and let me know if you can
make it. I look forward to seeing you!!!

Best,
David

Directions:
The Laugh Lounge is 2 blocks south of the intersection of Houston St. and
Ave. A. The easiest way to reach the club by subway is to take the F train
to the Delancy St. stop and walk the 1.5 blocks north back towards Houston.*
***

*DAVID M. POWERS, ESQ.*

*Vice President - Business Development*

* *