[Fredslist] SIZZLING TRIPLE JOINT MEETING! Ride the Circuit 7/28 BANDIT, OPEN HOUSE & DOWNTOWN

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:09:12 EDT 2011

*Hey, All! This is a correction THE NON COMPETE IS WAIVED for joint
meetings!!!!Anyone from Gotham can attend. Don't wait this will be a packed
house-
*

  * THE *

MEETING OF THE SUMMER

When:  Thursday, July 28 (12:30-2pm)

What: BANDIT, OPEN HOUSE & DOWNTOWN BANDIT TRIPLE JOINT LUNCH

Where: Friars Club

How:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1931&eventType=3

Really unless you are on a a lavish vacation somewhere, you don't want to
miss this LUNCHEON BLAST!!!!

(Heck, you may want to change your vacation plans! This kind of BUNCH FOR
LUNCH is a truly rare opportunity)  Non compete rule is waived for joint
meetings so any one from Gotham can sign up.

This is not just hype. This meeting promises to have more Fresh Fish than
any other.
Yes, that's right. Here's why:

Everyday potential members are inquiring about Gotham. These "prospects",
(which our leader FK has designated FRESH FISH) are going to be invited and
many will attend. PLUS, there will be many invited guests too. *That means a
super opportunity
to mix with a new exciting pool of people for YOU to network with!

*All you need to do is click on the blue link above to register for the
lunch. You may bring guests as long as they are registered on the website
too. There are many openings in these groups so if you have someone you want
to introduce to Gotham,
this is a great opportunity. Who do you know that would be a good addition
to the
Gotham Family??

NO WALK INS ON THE DAY OF LUNCH WILL BE ALLOWED. SORRY, FOR THIS LUNCH ONLY
WAY TO ATTEND IS TO PAY ON LINE BY
REGISTERING ON THE WEBSITE.

Questions, comments? Give me a call or respond by replying to this email.

I look forward to seeing you at the lunch!

Best Regards,

Susan Cleary
Group Coordinator, Bandit & Downtown
Certified Health and Weight Coach