[Fredslist] Joyce Gold's Walking Tour

Christopher Lamal clamal at lamal-law.com
Thu Jul 14 09:48:52 EDT 2011

Hear hear!! (or is it "Here here!"? or "Hear here!"?)  (Truth be told,  I'm
completely confused by all this new lingo these computer savvy young'uns
like Gerry are using nowadays.)

Like Gerry, I and a couple friends (one of whom is an architect) and my dog
Jericho attended Joyce's fabulous tour, and we all wished it could have gone
on much longer (Well, maybe not Jericho so much, who seemed to be rather
bored except when he could bark at passing skateboarders  They got his
attention for sure!)

Thanks so much, Joyce, for creating such a wonderful evening for us all.

All the best and all the rest.

Chris

_________________________

Christopher T. Lamal