[Fredslist] Sat eve - The Dave Mason Band - free

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 16:48:42 EDT 2011

Those not playing or watching softball or can handle a "politician's schedule" consider joining me and some other Gothamites and spouses/ SOs, etc at this really great concert.

Saturday, July 16
8:00 p.m.	DAVE MASON AND THE DAVE MASON BAND Hit Songs: "We Just Disagree," "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow" John J. Burns Town Park, Merrick Road, Massapequa
MERRICK ROAD, MASSAPEQUA-Long Island Expressway to Exit 44S (Route 135, Seaford-Syosset Expressway) to Exit 1, Merrick Road East (last exit). Travel east on Merrick Rd. for approximately 4 miles to the park.

While the promo mentioned his mid-70s hits, many of us fondly remember Dave as a member of Traffic (and thus as a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame) with Stevie Winwood.
He also had the fantastic initial solo LP, Alone Together, from 1970 ("Only You Know & I Know").

This is probably the best free concert for the entire summer.

Email me if you plan to get there.

I probably can make it there by 7pm.

I re-attach my list of free (mostly) concerts for those who may have missed it.

Also Joan Jett and the Blackhearts free Thursday in Coney Island.

Long Live Rock and Roll!
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]