[Fredslist] This Saturday - Gotham Day? (YP Meeting after Softball!!)

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Mon Jul 11 10:25:10 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

After this ultra competitive Softball game on Saturday....your Gotham day
shouldn't end there!   There's a Young Pro's meeting on Saturday that should
be pretty awesome.  We have a huffington-post-famous mixologist teaching us
how to make some really good mixed drinks.  Dinner will be provided!!
Education, Booze, Dinner, Networking with Young Pro's....all for $50, is a
steal =).  So join me after Softball for the YP meeting!

The deets:

*Cost:  $50 for guests/circuit riders, $35 for members.  Here is the link
for circuit riders and guests:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2226

*(If you're a member of YP - don't use that link, email me for our link.)*

Note*:  Registration will close 3 days prior, so we can get a final count
and get money from Gotham to buy everything we need*

When:  July 16th, 5pm-8pm

What:  Gotham Young Pro's present:
Mixology Lesson by Sean Gardner.  Dinner (BBQ) and Booze included.
More on Sean here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/honest-cooking/lime-rickey-cocktail-video_b_869549.html

Where:
87 Attorney Street