[Fredslist] Opportunity for TAB Board Membership

Robert Politzer robert at greenstreetinc.com
Fri Jul 8 15:13:46 EDT 2011

Gotham:

I am part of chapter of The Alternative Board that I have found very helpful
over the years.
Each Board is comprised of a group of small business owners who meet
together on a monthly
basis to discuss their challenges and issues.  Our group is lead by a very
experienced
ex business executive with years of business experience.  Along with our
monthly group meeting,
we also have the opportunity to meet once a month in person with the Board
leader.

Our Board currently has an opening and I would be glad to discuss this
opportunity with any interested party.

Robert Politzer  LEED AP
President CEO

GREENSTREET INC.