[Fredslist] GUEST SPEAKER CONSTRUCTION/GREEN MEETING

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 14:53:55 EDT 2011

JULY 27TH
FRIAR'S CLUB
JOINT MEETING
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

We will be having a guest speaker Arthur W.  Pearson, who represents the
Green Team at Con Ed.  Below is a brief outline  of what Arthur will be
speaking about.

I  will be outlining the Con Edison Commercial and Industrial Energy
Efficiency Incentive program. This program has $100,000,000 available for
electric and natural gas projects in three basic areas. We can provide  incentives
for studies, prescriptive measures (simple equipment changes such as  most
lighting projects, motors, etc on the electric side and heat exchangers and
boilers/furnaces on the gas side) and for custom measures, which usually
are the  more complicated projects such as en ergy management systems,
building envelope  and other items that don’t fit into the prescriptive category.
All  Con Edison customers in New York City and Westchester County are
eligible for  the program as long as they pay the System Benefit Charge, which
just about  everyone does, except for New York City and New York State
government owned  facilities.
I  anticipate a paced house.  So if you have not already done so, please
pay  on line and make your reservations NOW!  If you are a member of
Construction or the Green Group, you do not have to pay....just RSVP
Thank  you and see you there.
Janet
Janet Adler Real Estate,  Ltd.
212 427 3809