[Fredslist] workers comp request

Hauptman, Andrea ahauptman at financialguide.com
Thu Jul 7 19:15:49 EDT 2011

A HUMONGOUS thank you to Robert Politzer.  His lead for my husband's
worker's comp insurance came through.  I do believe Gotham performs
miracles!!!

Best regards,

Andrea Hauptman, MBA

Financial Professional

Lee Nolan & Koroghlian, LLC
150 Clove Road, 6th Floor, Little Falls NJ 07424

292 Madison Avenue, 7th Floor, NYC 10017

ahauptman at financialguide.com

www.leenolan.com <http://www.leenolan.com/>

T: 917.655.0176

F: 973.455.0145

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is
intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by
any person other than the intended recipient or the
intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies.
Registered Representative of and securities offered
through MML Investors, LLC. Home Office located at 1295 State Street, Springfield, MA 01111, (413)
737-8400. Member SIPC (www.sipc.org). Transactions may not
be accepted by e-mail, fax, or voicemail.