[Fredslist] Great web designer in Gotham

Irene Zelterman irene at eldercarenyc.org
Wed Jul 6 16:53:39 EDT 2011

Hi
We have a great web designer in Gotham.  Daniel Mizrahi, the owner of
Contango is the guy to call when you need a new website or your website
needs a face lift.  Danny was terrific to work with.  He was always
available by phone and email.  He never lost patience with me in spite
of my indecision and last minute changes.  He worked with me accepting
my ideas and pushing me to consider some of his.
In spite of the fact that Danny is not a social worker (lol)  he truly
wants to help and make his customers happy.
I strongly suggest you call him 212-737-0608 and if you get a chance
look at what he did for me....www.eldercarenyc.org
Be well,
Irene

--
The Hearthside Group
Irene Zelterman LCSW, C-ASWCM
Email: irene at eldercarenyc.org
Web:   www.eldercarenyc.org
Tele:  718-797-4418
Fax:   718-797-4425
Cell:  917-972-5528

We have offices in Manhattan and Brooklyn:

The Hearthside Group
60 East 42nd Street
Suite 4600
New York, NY 10165