[Fredslist] Question

Jeff Fine jeff.fine2 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 6 12:07:39 EDT 2011

Hi Gotham,

I've been searching for office space and found a possibility that I'm
seriously considering. The space is uniquely suited to my practice, and is
the right price at the right location. However, the space is on the 6th
floor of a 6 floor building, and the building only has one elevator (no
freight elevator). Given that I see about 10 clients a day, my main concern
is that some will not be able to get to me if the elevator breaks down.

Is the one elevator a deal breaker? Is it too risky given the number of
clients I see daily? The collective wisdom of Gotham would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!

Jeff Fine

Jeff Fine, LCSW, MS, NSCA-CPT