[Fredslist] Ride the circuit to the Gotham East End Lunch

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 08:48:29 EDT 2011

Hi all - Summer is in full force so take a nice ride out East and ride the circuit.  Hope we have a day like today for our lunch in two weeks.  See below and please RSVP ASAP!

Subject: Next meeting of Gotham East End - July 20th, 2011, 12:00 pm

Hi All –

We are a less than a week away and looking forward to the next meeting of Gotham East End!  We have some additional guests joining us.  Our spotlight this month will be given by Steve Free and he will speaking about bugs, bugs and more bugs.

Lunch will be on July 20th, 2011,
12:00 at the Southampton Inn, in the Oso Restaurant
91 Hill Street
Southampton, NY 11968
631-283-6500
The cost is $45 for guests. Register online at www.gothamnetworking.com.

I cannot impress upon all of the members of our group to please invite guests. This will keep the monthly meetings fresh.  Just clear it with me so I can do a conflict check and make sure we don’t have competing businesses at the table already. (Keep in mind that some overlap might be fine at times, as long as I can clear it with the members first).  Also, please do 1 on 1"s.  This is what Gotham and networking is about, not just the monthly lunches so bring someone who you think might be interested.

Please RSVP as soon as possible so we can reserve your seat at the table.

Jason Greenberg
National Claims Adjusters Group Inc.
"Big Enough To Serve You, Small Enough To Know You"
(914)337-7800 (O)
(914)337-6900 (F)
(646)425-3711 (C)
www.nationalclaimsadjusters.com