[Fredslist] Corporate Social Responsibility and Global Reporting Initiative

Rick Raymond rickraymond at focusedbusinessleader.com
Mon Jan 31 19:29:54 EST 2011

I had the opportunity to be  part of a  “virtual” panel on The Role of
Stakeholder Engagement in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at a
Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) training event in NYC on January 27,
2011.  Co-panel members were Angela Bishop, Canadian Council for
Aboriginal Business, Toronto, Ontario, and Beth Offenbacker, Public
Decisions, Alexandria, Virginia.   I led the panel discussion from NY,
and Beth and Angela teleconferenced in from their locations.

Richard Raymond Associates, Inc.
Leadership Performance and Entrepreneurial Development
In Family and Closely Held Businesses

New York, NY • 212-777-0083
http://www.focusedbusinessleader.com/
http://richardraymondassociates.blogspot.com/

Read my article in the New York Enterprise Report magazine, and listen
to my blogtalk radio interview on family businesses.
http://www.nyreport.com/articles/76617/succession_planning
http://tobtr.com/s/1394737