[Fredslist] I need some Gotham magic!

Kathy Jaeger kathyj7550 at att.net
Thu Jan 27 16:33:06 EST 2011

Good afternoon,
I hope everyone is well and enjoying a rest after shoveling out (again).
As I have helped others in the past perhaps someone can help me.

I recently lost my position, as a Sr. Director of Human Resources, due to the
economic times and a restructuring at my former employer.  I am now seeking new
employment in a management/director level position. I have experience in the
for-profit and  non-profit worlds with expertise in building strong and
strategic HR departments; employee relations; benefits administration and labor
relations.  I am looking in NYC and Connecticut.

If you know of any opportunities or have leads, please let me know and I will be

glad to forward my resume.  In addition, if anyone has a contact at the Jewish
Child Care Association please let me know.

Thank you all for your support and friendship.

Sincerely,
Kathy Jaeger